Sunday, September 6, 2009

How to change BLOGGER favicon

Welcome to how to make money online for absolute beginner, At this point in time i am still at the stage of backlinking to this blog, I'm commenting on some blogs which I think relevant to money making "niche", even no-follow blogs i still read it, follow the comment chain and type in something relevant. That way other users might stumble upon my link and hit it, thats one way of getting backlink but there are tons on how to do it. Which I will show you later, if I get it successful.

Alright, this one is a very simple way on how to change your blogger FAVICON, I suppose that, you know what is FAVICON,




Ok folks, here's how we change it with ease. Go to this site http://www.iconj.com register there once your account have been verified, login and follow the steps on there website, I wont discuss the steps here because the guyz at iconj.com did a very good job in explaining at there website on how to change the blogger FAVICON. You see my FAVICON is pretty nice. So you want to change your boring FAVICON? go change it now.




0 comments:

Post a Comment